What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form. Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To Process Transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
- To Send Periodic Emails – The email address you provide for communicating with us may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your request or message, in addition to receiving occasional department news, updates, promotions, related service information, etc.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request or enter, submit, or access your personal information. These security measures include:
- Password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information.
Do We Disclose Any Information To Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information, unless it is necessary to:
- Investigate a crime
- Save a life
- Forward your information to the appropriate agency should you have information pertaining to an investigation
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We, therefore, will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), as we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at:
Insight Polygraph Professionals
1814 S. Commercenter West, Suite B
San Bernardino, CA 92408
- Federal Trade Commision
- Fair California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
- Privacy Alliance Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act
- Trust Guard Privacy Requirements